Friday 18 June 2010

Shopping!



Photobucket

Met up with Josh today and went on an odd food shop arond a polish shop, lidl, a chinese supermarket,an international food store and a wholefoods and cheap stuff food store! hehe

I bought those biscuts (£1 for 10 packs!) cheap cheap noodles, a huge block of tofu and melon juce!!!!!!! Which i love
I want to start bento-ing again! I loved making cute bento.
Like this one! (photo not mine!!)Photobucket



Photobucket


Also i realised how fun it can be to food shop on a budget! I think i will make it my plan to spend less from now on on things i know i don't need, then i can save for other things.
It seems like a good plan to me ^.^
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Waaaa those biscuits at the top look so damn Yummy *__* and the price is fantastic!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know!!! 10 packs and 6 per pack, thats 60 for £1 !!! hehe <3

    ReplyDelete