You ask what students do these days?
Well, look no further for I am about to give you the horrifying answers.
We throw Tea parties and start cults.
Not just any Tea parties, but a seven course Dessert-feast.
Rundown of the food:
- Tia Maria hot-chocolate with whipped cream
- Clotted cream and strawberry jam fairy cakes
- Stir-fry veg and rice with spring rolls
- Frozen peach yogurt in a teacup
- Blamange? In Raspberry and Strawberry
- Christmas pudding
- Lemon and white chocolate cheesecake
The Birth of CULTTWENTYFIVE
We decided it was about time to start a cult.
We do not worship anyone, or kill people (well...), but we do make really good cake.
After our Tea Party we took a walk down to the beach where we burned candles and chanted to Satan (duhh)...
Interested in joining us?
We will soon have a blog up and running.
It's not ready quite yet but it will be soon so don't lose hope.
We do accept body parts and bribes to join.