Sunday 18 July 2010

GACKT and YELLOW FRIED CHICKENz

Oh my gosh

Seriously, I cannot thank Amelie and James for finding my Gackt ticket and lending me the money for it! LOVE YOU GUYZ!

So on the wednesday Amelie and I traveled to London for the friday Gackt concert in London's O2 islington academy.

Due to the no camping rules we ended up finding a hostel for the wednesday night but hung about in islington the rest of the time to make sure we still could get to the que asap!

I managed to be no.8 in the que! which was worth sleeping on the street for! lol.

Seriously, i am not kidding, seeing Gackt live has to be the best gig i have ever been to in my whole life EVER.

The setlist rocked!

Gackt ripped his shirt off and threw it RIGHT NEXT TO ME! so i now own a piece of his shirt! (which smells amazing, apparantly it's Chanel's Platinum Egoiste ugh i need some...)


Chacha looked SO HAPPY it was adorable! and You was to my left and he looked awesome too (well they all did, but i particually like chacha and you...)


Ugh but Gackt! seriously, that man is a god, nothing compairs to seeing that man live.

Everyone was so nice also! I'm so glad i met the people I did ^.^ It gives me faith in Jrock again, and after not enjoying girugamesh (which was the last band i saw before Gackt)

EEP it's just so hard to put into words what that gig ment to me.

After all, it was seven years ago i first found Gackt and Jrock!

2 comments:

  1. Eeeeeeeeee, I agree with everything you've said here! Gackt was amazinnggg!! They all were! And Chacha was so adorableee, I wanted to pinch his cheeks hahaha!!
    I want the to come again before my exams come next year, or I won't be able to go ;____;!

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg! Luckly you! I wiiiiiiiiish I could go! ; _ ;

    ReplyDelete